Where do I file my fingerprints for a Name change or Guardianship?

All fingerprints are submitted electronically through Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE). 

The website they submit the fingerprints through is caps.fdle.state.fl.us . 

There is a fee for this service.  (The individual also must have their transaction control number which would have been provided to them by the sheriffs office).

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support