Can you provide me information about my adoption? Can I obtain a copy of pleadings in an adoption case? (DR case type ONLY)

We are unable to discuss/acknowledge ANY adoption type cases over the telephone. If you would like to review or access your case you will need to appear in person with a photo identification. 

If your case has been closed for more than 30 days, you will need a court order to reopen the case

To reopen any adoption case a Petition for Adoption Information packet may be downloaded from our website. If 90 days have lapsed since the closing of the case a $50 reopen fee will be assessed.  

Once all pleadings in the packet are filed, if filing pro se (without an attorney), you may contact the case manager to move the case forward.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support