I filed a Notice of Commencement (NOC) and had it recorded, how can I get that cancelled?

You will need to file a Notice of Termination of NOC the fee is $10 for the first page and $8.50 for each additional page and $1.00 for every name over the first 4 names.

(Unfortunately this form is not available in our office, it can be obtained from a office supply store or a template may be available on-line)

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support