Can a disposition of personal property be filed in Okaloosa County if the person passed away in another county in Florida?

The disposition of personal property should be filed in the county where residency was established.

If the person passed away out of state, the paperwork may be filed in Okaloosa County.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support