How do I give temporary custody rights of my grandchildren back to their parents?

Obtaining the rights of my children back from their grandparents

If temporary custody was established through a court case in Okaloosa County, you may go to our website to obtain a modification packet. > self-help center > motion to modify child support and other relief. If more than 90 days have passed since the original closing of the case a $50 reopen fee will be assessed.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support