If a SC case has already been established and the plf now wants to sue other business that the def owns, can they be added?

Yes, an amended statement of claim must be filed and each new party must have a summons issued to.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support