How do I know where to file my small claims case?

The case will need to be filed in the county where the transaction took place.  In Okaloosa County you can file a Small Claims case at either courthouse location or online through the Florida eFiling Portal.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support