I have a small claims case against me, can I pay that off and not have to go to court?

You will need to call the person whom filed the case (or attorney) and speak with them, if an agreement is reached the court will need to be notified.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support