I want to pay my rent. What types of payment do you take?

In an eviction case, we are only able to take guaranteed funds from the defendant, guaranteed funds are cash, money order or certified check.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support