How do I evict someone and also claim damages to my property or house?

You may review the eviction forms available on our website at > Court Services > Landlord-Tenant

There is a pro se complaint for eviction and damages (Form 5A) available. You should read all information to ensure your situation qualifies for the complaint you are filing.  If you are unsure we suggest contacting an attorney to assist you.

The first step to any eviction is giving notice to the tenant.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support