Can I dismiss an eviction case that I filed?

Yes, you may dismiss your case by filing a Notice of Voluntary Dismissal.  The form is located on our website > Court Services > Landlord-Tenant. (Form 22) 

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support