What if I cannot make my first payment on my payment plan?

You will need to contact the Court Financial Services Department for a change in the payment due date/amount at 651-7200 ext. 4350. All changes to the original agreement require an amended agreement to be completed and signed by you.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support