I am running late for court, what do I do?

  • Do you have an attorney? If yes, you will need to contact your attorney. If no, you will need to get here as soon as you can.
  • If it is for a criminal hearing, the Judge may issue a capias if you are not present.
  • If it is for a civil hearing, you should contact the Judge's office directly.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support