Can you tell me what happened during a court proceeding (hearing)? What was the result of a court hearing? Was an agreement reached in court?

The clerk's office via telephone may divulge ONLY if a hearing was held, continued, or canceled. In a criminal case, the clerk may indicate ONLY if the defendant was sentenced or not.  We are not permitted to divulge the specifics of any sentencing.  

You may submit a written request for copies or record search of public documents to, the fees for copies are $1 per page and $2 per certification. 

Additionally, you may register on our website to view public cases. > court records > online access agreement.

Any documents that have been recorded in official records (with a book and page number) may be requested by visiting

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support