I am the legal guardian, how do I adopt the ward/child?

Adoptions are generally filed by an attorney.  The clerk's office has pro-se packets for step-parent adoptions.

The filing fee for adoptions is $400.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support