There is a bankruptcy filed by the tenant(s) in my eviction case and the case got closed. What can I do as landlord?

Panel title

Panel content

The landlord should seek legal advise from their attorney.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support