My Child was taken into foster care when a parent was arrested, who do I talk to about getting my child?

You should contact the Department of Children and Families for assistance at 850-603-6010

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support