How do I cancel my divorce court date?

First speak with your attorneys office, they can file a document into your case to cancel the court date. Otherwise, if both parties are Prose (self represented), contact the Prose case manager at 850-609-5495.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support