How do I process (request) a new summons when I live out of State and the other summons was returned unserved?

Once you have filed the affidavit of non-service with the clerk's office, you may request an Alias (2nd summons) or Pluries (subsequent summons).  The fee for issuance of summons is $10. Fees must be paid via certified funds (no personal checks).

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support