The foreclosure sale I bid on was vacated/set-aside/dismissed; how do I receive a refund of the money I paid as the successful bidder?

Bid deposit refunds should be requested through

If you have paid the full bid amount and the sale is later vacated, dismissed or set aside the clerk must have a court order directing the disbursement.

To obtain an order to disburse funds from any case type with money in the registry, a motion requesting disbursement should be filed and an order submitted to the Judge.

Upon receipt of the order to disburse signed by the Judge, the clerk's office will submit the fees for distribution according to the terms of the order.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support