How can I get a copy of a Building Permit for roof repair?

For any information in reference to a Building Permit please contact the Okaloosa County Planning, Zoning and Building Permits department at

Their contact information is:

FWB = 850-651-7180 #5

CVW = 850-689-5080

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support