I want to file a step-parent adoption, there is an injunction against the other parent. What do I do?

If the other parent has not filed consent to the adoption you may have them served by Sheriff service - this service would not violate the "no contact" portion of a protection order. 

The pro-se case manager can provide you additional information regarding this once the case has been filed.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support