The Judge ruled in my (plaintiff) favor in my small claim case but the defendant has not paid as ordered to. What can I do?

You can pick up an Affidavit of Non-payment at the clerk's office and file it  into the case.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support