Can another request be made after a request is back from the Judge?

Yes, you may submit any pleading in your case for further action.

 Depending upon the status of your case, there may be associated filing fees with the documentation you file.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support