How do I submit my order to the Judge? Are self-addressed stamped envelopes still needed for orders?

Proposed orders should be submitted via MS Word and not filed through the e-filing portal.

Attorneys: Submit your order to the court by following the procedure listed on OCAD2016-04. This administrative order may be found on the First Judicial Circuit website then review each Judge’s specific requirements at    

Pro se: May submit orders to the division (Judge) either in MS word format via email or in paper format via US Mail or hand delivery with copies & stamped envelopes for all parties. Permission to use email or designation of email form filed in the case will allow the clerk to email the signed order to the party(s) who have filed the permission or designation of email address form.


Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support