How do I open an emancipation case? I am a minor and would like to be considered a legal adult - what do I do?

The clerk's office does not have any forms available to file for emancipation.

You may wish to seek advice from legal counsel and research FL Statute 743.015 for information on emancipation.

The associated filing fee is $300

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support