What do I do if the other party on my case is not following the Judge's Orders?

If in a Dissolution/Family Law case you will need to file a Motion for Contempt, there is not a fee associated with Contempt.                  

If this in a Small Claims case and the party is not paying the fees, the court does not collect money damages for you. 

You may wish to consult with an attorney for advice on how to collect your judgment.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support