Where do I file a Trespass Warrant?

With the Sheriffs Office, the Trespass Warrant only covers the property. If you want to file a Injunction (which covers you everywhere you go), that is done through our office.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support