I need to file for Homestead Exemption, where do I do that?

If the home is in Okaloosa County, you will need to contact the Property Appraiser at 850-651-7240 or http://okaloosapa.com/

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support