Where can I locate the blueprints of a home?

If the home is in Okaloosa County you may want to contact the builder, or possibly planning and zoning within Growth Management.850-651-

 Depending on the age of the structure the plans may not be available. 

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support