If someone is paying alimony and the recipient passes, what needs to be filed?

A copy of the Death Certificate will need to be filed along with a request to stop payment, the filing fee is $50.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support