How do I get custody of my child?

Is there a dissolution case filed? If yes, the parties will make the petition to modify in this case if it is a closed case the fee to re-open is $50.           If no a petition to Establish Paternity & Other Relief (which will do cover timesharing, child support, etc) will need to be filed the filing fee is $300 + $10/summons fee.                     

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support