I live out of town and want to Baker Act/Marchman Act someone who lives in Okaloosa County, what can I do?

The forms can be emailed, (not available on our website at this time) the application has to be notarized and returned to us by US Mail.  

You may wish to locate someone in the local area who may file the paperwork with our office.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support