I filed a Notice of Commencement (NOC) and had it recorded, how can I get that cancelled?

You will need to file a Notice of Termination of NOC.  This is governed by Florida Statute s. 713.132. 

The fee is $10 for the first page, $8.50 for each additional page and $1.00 for every name over the first 4 names. 

(Unfortunately, this form is not available in our office. 

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support