Who do I need to contact to verify employment?

To verify employment for previous and current employees of the Okaloosa County Clerk of Courts Office, please contact our Human Resource Department at: 

850-651-7200 extension: 4403 or 4303

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support