The Final Order of Name Change has my name spelled incorrectly, how do I get this fixed?

You will need to bring in the Final Judgment changing your name into either of the Clerk's locations for an amendment.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support