Can I get a civil standby to retrieve my belongings from my home?

You may contact the Okaloosa Sheriff's office at 850-651-7410. 

There are minimum requirements and fees set by the sheriff to obtain this service.  

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support