I need to file an ancillary administration. What documents are needed and how can I file?

An ancillary administration case is filed when a decedent resided in another county or state and  has property in Okaloosa County.

In order to file for ancillary administration you should contact a probate attorney.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support