When is my ticket due? What are my options? Can I pay my citation / ticket over the phone? Can I make a partial payment on a traffic ticket? Have you received my payment?

You have four options if you receive a ticket. 

    1. You can pay the ticket and accept the associated points if applicable.

    2. You can pay the ticket and elect to take traffic school (if eligible) to keep the points from assessing to your license.

    3. You can plead not guilty and request a hearing before the court.

    4. You can elect to enter into a payment plan contract with the clerk.  This option requires a one time $25 administration fee and                 your case may not be in collections.

All four options must be elected within 30 days from the date of receipt of the citation/ticket.

You can pay your citation (MM, CT, TR or CF) thru our third party vendor nCourt, by calling 1(855) 893-7926 or by visiting www.okaloosaclerk.com

NOTE: Minors in possession citations may be paid by hand delivery or US Mail ONLY. Felony cases may be paid online or by telephone providing: The charges have been disposed, the case is closed and no future hearing dates are pending.

nCourt accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover, please be aware of the following convenience fees:

 Citizen Fees: $5.99 for transactions up to $199.99 and $7.99 for transactions $200.00 and above. 

 Your payment will be promptly applied to your case. 

NOTE: Failure to provide the completion certificate within 90 days of electing to attend the driver improvement course will result in the suspension of your driver's license and additional costs.  To reinstate your license, the additional costs fee must be paid. Costs may vary depending upon your civil penalty of your offense.

Partial Payments:

You may submit partial payments, however the ticket must be paid in full prior to the due date to avoid suspension of your driver's license.

Have you received my payment:

When submitting payment through mail you may wish to send it via traceable service. You may also do a name search on our website under court records to review your case for outstanding fees.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support