I have an injunction against someone and they are contacting me, what do I do?

You will need to come into the office and fill out the Petition for Violation paperwork.  We will then forward that to the Judge for you. The Judge will then determine what happens next. 

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support