I have a military protection order, do I also need a civilian order to protect me when I am off base?

You may contact the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office to confirm their ability to enforce a military protection order. You may reach the Okaloosa Sheriff's non-emergency line at 850-651-7400.

If the sheriff advises they cannot enforce, you may come to the clerk's office to apply for a civil injunction for protection.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support