How do I get my personal property back (other than in an eviction)?

A replevin is a case that is filed when you are attempting to retrieve personal property that you own.

If the value of  your personal property does  not exceed $5000, the process may follow the Small Claims process.

For further information and forms you may check our website at > Court Services > Small Claims

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support