What forms do I need to file a commercial eviction? Does the clerk's office have forms for commercial evictions?

The clerk's office cannot advise you as to which forms are necessary for a commercial eviction. 

You may wish to review the available forms on our website at www.okaloosaclerk.com > Court Services > Landlord/Tenant.

The fees for evictions are: 

County court $185

Circuit court $400 ($30,000 or more)

NOTE:  Circuit court cases are filed by attorneys and the clerk's office does not have pro se forms available.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support