I have a blue passport, but need a red passport for a military assignment; what do I do?

Our office only issues blue passports, typically the red passports are issued by the military.  For further information you may contact the US Dept. of State 1-888-407-4747.

(The red passport called official or service passport is issued to Government officials for traveling on government duty. It is also issued for dependents of military personnel for overseas assignments. The Official passport has the same appearance as the blue passport.)

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support