Is there any additional documentation needed to obtain a marriage license if one of the participants is not a US citizen?

No additional documentation is needed. A valid government-issued I.D. such as a passport is acceptable. 

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support