I recently got married and am not a US citizen so I do not have a social security number. How do I change my name?

It depends on how you entered the US. You can go to www.uscis.gov and there is a toll-free customer service number you can call to inquire about the name change procedure or you can contact the Social Security Administration or Immigration for more information. 

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support