The father of my child wants to have visitation what do I do?

Were you married? Is there already a case in Okaloosa County?   

If NO to these questions you may wish to review filing a Petition to Determine Paternity and other relief. This case type addresses the following items:  visitation/child support/ custody etc.

The filing fee is $400.00 plus a $10.00 summons fee.

If YES you will re-open your dissolution of marriage case (if applicable) and file the appropriate filings, the fee to re-open is $50.00 plus a $10.00 summons fee and a $7 prep fee if we prepare your summons.

If you are married to the father of the child; you may review the timesharing and visitation packet for filing.  The fee to file this packet is $300 plus $10 summons fee and a $7 prep fee if we prepare your summons.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support