Can I submit a Writ of Garnishment to the clerk's office for issuance?

Writ of Garnishment

Yes, you may submit a Writ of Garnishment to the clerk's office for issuance.  A Continuing Writ of Garnishment gets issued by the Judge.  (A continuing writ may be issued by the clerk if a Judge's order directing issuance has been entered.)

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support