How can I view my recent child support payment(s)?

You may visit 

Select Child Support

Select View Recent Payments

Enter your Social Security Number and Depository Number (your Okaloosa County Case Number (9 digits))

NOTE: Do not change option to Uniform Case number

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support