How can I get child support?

You can petition the court by completing the Determination of Paternity and Related Relief petition. This can be found on, Customer Service can provide a list to assist with obtaining forms shall you need. 

The filing fee is $300.00. 

You may also contact the Department of Revenue at 850-689-7852.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support